We were also able to visit with Grandpa & Grandma Copeland at the rock show. The children
love to go each year,
although Allison was not too fond of 'Mr. Bones'.
Easter is always fun! Laura likes to throw her annual Easter party for the mothers and children in our neighborhood. The weather even held out to make it loads of fun.
This Easter weekend has been a fun one. We had Grandma Hawkins to visit during the weekend. We went shopping together, colored Easter eggs and it was special to have her come to church with us that day.
Just a few fun things to note:
Audrey was searching around in the truck and found a garter from a wedding that Jess had been to. She really thought that it was pretty and it fit perfectly around her head. She informed me that the 'headband' was perfect to wear to church on Sunday. It had to 'disappear' thanks Uncle Jess.
Here are Audrey and Allison.
On Thursday Brandon and I were leaving to go to his parent/teacher conference. We were just on time, jumped in the truck, and I backed out. As I started forward in the road, I ran over something. Bewildered, I looked into the side view mirror and saw Brandon's bike in the road. I really mangled that poor little bike. I remembered that it was leaning up against the front bumper of the truck because it didn't have a kickstand. So it stuck on the bumper and I drug it into the road, started forward and ran over it. Brandon was really good about the whole ordeal. He never did get really upset, just those small silent tears. Broke my heart. So on Friday, Nick took Brandon to work with him and after work they went to Bingham's Cyclery and picked out a new bike. He is so proud of that bike!!
These last pictures are of Allison and her little friend Jane. They are playing with 'girly' things. They were just adorable that day! I love it!
1 comment:
Hey, you should be happy I even have something like a garter in my possession. But, uh, thanks for helping it to 'disappear'.
Post a Comment