This was the most fun day! We went bowling with our great friends, the Prothero's. They have been so good to our family. When Allison was a newborn, I needed to play the piano in Primary. That was such a crazy time for me because Nick taught Sunday School and could not help with the children. Brandon was in Sunbeams but would never go to class, and Audrey was in Nursery and would never go either. So I had my hands full. The Prothero's were primary teachers and every week as I walked into primary, Heidi would come and take Allison. It was the greatest relief EVER! I cannot even write how much I appreciated that kindness, and through that we have grown a great friendship. Heidi and Mark have one set of twins. Tait and McKenzie. This bowling event was their 13th birthday party. We
Happy Birthday Tait and Kenzie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment