The other day I took Audrey on some errands through downtown Springville. She was sitting in the back as we were driving down Main Street. Suddenly she spoke up and said "Mom, I saw that man and his horse. They were stoned!" This shocked me a bit, and I murmered some response quickly thinking in my mind where she had seen that! Maybe on Channel 7 or 11. Nick does like to watch the historical documentaries. Well, my mind quickly moved on. A few days passed and again we were in the car driving down Main Street and Audrey said again "Mom, I saw that man and his horse stoned. That is sad!" My mind began to race again and this time the gears worked together. I realized that she was talking about the statues that decorate Main Street.
They were 'stoned'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was reading your comment to Greg and before I even said what it was he was laughing and talking about the statue. Really funny. I love reading all the posts you have had lately! You have had a busy few weeks! I hope we are able to see you while we are in town...everything is going to be crazy but I know we will be at The Francom's at some point!
Post a Comment