Monday, November 24, 2008

Great News!

Family and Friends; Good news at the Hawkins house. I had an ultrasound today. I am 32 weeks or 7 1/2 months along. Everything is sooo good. According to the measurements, our little girl is 4 lbs 10 oz. I cannot express what a burden that takes off of my mind. To know that she is healthy, growing, and bigger than Allison was when she was born. I really think that this little girl will get to come home with me when I come home. That makes me excited and takes away so much anxiety. So two claps for me and three cheers for this little one!!!

1 comment:

Aloha_Misty said...

Laura, I am so excited to hear that everything is wonderful with your baby girl! I hope that she stays in full term for you! What a relief to know that she is already so big! Halloween looked like so much fun. It seems like the Ron Francom family is all getting married :) Everyone looks so much older! Miss you guys and wish you a great holiday season.